Minnie Driver buys flat in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
CS
Monday 15 September 2003 11.46am
The Sunday Times claims that the chisel jawed honey has bought a flat for 440k in Victor Wharf, the new development in Clink St opposite Starbucks .

But then again, wasn't it also claimed that Bob de Niro had bought a gaff in the Jam Factory....?
Monday 15 September 2003 3.07pm
Did he not then?
CS
Monday 15 September 2003 3.11pm
Well I've never seen him down B&Q on the Old Kent Road....
Monday 15 September 2003 3.14pm
Weeee hooooo, hopefully we'll get to see the lovely lass on Friday's down at the Borough Market then...

****Post your Minnie sightings here******
Monday 22 September 2003 1.43pm
I, for one, certainly hope that she's not moving to Borough. The stupid-named one - what's your real name anyway Driver? - has still not been forgiven in my book for the one-size-fits-all comments she made about how useless British men are a couple of years back.

Hey Minnie - if we're all so inadequate why don't you @"~ off back to Hollywood and get yourself fixed up with some beefcake there?Or maybe the little dear has changed her mind now she's read that Borough's quite cool in her copy of Vanity Fair? [3 years after the event]

apologies for the anger, but I don't suffer fools gladly.
CS
Monday 22 September 2003 1.47pm
JR you should feel free to speak your mind on this forum. Nobody will know who you are - you should open up a little and share what you really think.

Anyway, maybe you're the man to show her... you're a MAN!? Perhaps you could take her for a bottle of Star in the much SE1-publicised Garrison?
Monday 22 September 2003 1.52pm
Nah, she's probably hoping to become another notch on De Niro's bedpost. No doubt they will do their courting at the much-SE1 publicised Garrison as I reckon that's equi-distant between their respective properties.
CS
Monday 22 September 2003 1.57pm
Is it? Do tell me where it is. I feel ever so left out not knowing where it is. It's like being the most unpopular kid in the playground...

Sob.
Monday 22 September 2003 2.06pm
99 Bermondsey Street isn't it? Although I don't really know where the Jam Factory is precisely - too far S.E. for my liking. I'm taking B&Q on the Old Kent Road as my bearing for it. ;-o

anyway - I'm in France at the mo, so both Driver and the Garrison will have to wait for my triumphant return.
CS
Monday 22 September 2003 2.12pm
Do they have any film stars called Conductrice de 2CV?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: