Babies in SE1 (Tooley Street)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 12 October 2007 3.19pm
Hi All

Obviously this post is only for those with an interest in babies! Anyone know of places in the Tooley Street area where mothers can meet for a chat over coffee or can join an activity group? I've got an eight week old baby, know NO-ONE in the area and am craving the company of like-minded people (mothers or fathers, I'm not fussy!).

Friday 12 October 2007 3.32pm
Try Newpin they had groups for new mums they may have one in that area. just checked they now call it the FWA family welfare association!
Friday 12 October 2007 3.50pm
Look on page two of the socials sections of this excellent forum for the thread expecting ???? (if I was clever I would put in the link) You find other mums looking to meet up so it might be worth PMing them or even resurecting the thread. The last poster on that was expecting a baby in August and looking to meet other mums. Wish I had this site when I was a new mum in the area.
Friday 12 October 2007 4.15pm
THANKS! Coffee - have posted on the thread you referred to. Fingers crossed!
Saturday 13 October 2007 12.21pm
Hi Cath,

I am part of the 'SE1 mums group' and don't worry there are a lot of mums around!

If you send me your email address by private message I'll add you to the distribution list and send you some other info about a meet-up.

And I echo the recommendation to join the Borough Babies yahoo group as well.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: