Wicked, Tooley Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 October 2007 1.28pm
hi all, back in 2003/2004 there was a club called wicked in tooley street.I am trying to find out the reason the sheridans were so hated,can you remember??
Tuesday 16 October 2007 3.18pm
I used to go to half of that club, but on those nights they used the other half of the space as a, ahem, "adult venue", which I'm not sure was wildly popular. Didn't they go out of business after losing their licensing for it? (Places not to apply for permission to run a strip club - next to a Cathedral in a marginal Council the year before an election)...
Tuesday 16 October 2007 3.37pm
If you use the forum search and look for the term 'Wicked' you should come up with quite a few results from about 4 or so years ago. Enough to keep you entertained for a while during a slow afternoon anyway.
Tuesday 16 October 2007 6.02pm
i tried going back but the links no longer worked or postings got taken off.it is they have another club in london and i just wanted to know why they keep moving premises every 6 months leaving a tail back of unanswered questions,it seems things are happening in the club as soon as police are involved everyone goes silent!! all links with why they closed or move are blocked

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: