Architecture Student requires info from forum community

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 October 2007 2.50pm
hi everyone,

I am an architecture student researching the area and the community of Southwark (particularly around Borough Market).

Just wanted to ask whether the anonymity on the forum is a benefit and how people would feel about a similar scheme such as this forum presented through a building?

Also, would anybody be interested in answering a few questions via an email?

Thanks!
Tuesday 16 October 2007 3.42pm
Hey,
is that you? we met outside the City Hall with my daughter. If I remember correctly you're a student from Cambridge doing a project on Lambeth College, B.Homes and the Council! did you send a message to that person?
Tuesday 16 October 2007 6.14pm
I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but we have had a website for the City Walk development, which includes a Forum. It is managed by a resident/neighbour and has proved useful at times.

The downside is that a lot of people stopped being active after a period of time, so it can be very frustrating getting a response, on important issues, these days.

Still, there's always the poster route...lol
Tuesday 16 October 2007 6.52pm
Metro Central website is also sadly neglected.
Tuesday 16 October 2007 7.42pm
Clare wrote:
Hey,
is that you? we met outside the City Hall with my daughter. If I remember correctly you're a student from Cambridge doing a project on Lambeth College, B.Homes and the Council! did you send a message to that person?

No, but it was probably someone i know on my course! did you meet them yesterday?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: