Tell me about this forum!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
mon2 Thursday 25 October 2007 7.27pm
ALExchange wrote:
I applaud The Mapmaker, I have rarely laughed out loud at the comments made on this forum because usually it is winge,winge,winge,)

You're V. brave, await the onslaught.......
ALExchange Thursday 25 October 2007 7.31pm
Ha,ha Mon2 - Oh well, I run a pub where people talk face to face. I can can handle a bit of cyber!
curatrix Thursday 25 October 2007 8.26pm
...and I think en route the OP's question of 'what this forum is about' has been answered better and more characteristically than could have been done if we tried!
ALExchange Thursday 25 October 2007 8.35pm
here,here. It was fun! Great initial thread - why not ask the basic questions of what this is all about. It certainly zoomed up to No1 thread very quickly! Btw see Mapmakers quick answer about cabs, thread No.2 at the moment. Very droll and very funny! - well I think so :-) The other answers to the question sound like Janet & John or The Famous Five! Go on have a look :-)
flissdavies Thursday 25 October 2007 9.35pm
Mapmaker, correct me if I am wrong, but are there not 26 alphabetical letters in the English alphabet?
The Mapmaker Friday 26 October 2007 10.07am
Yes, but as somebody else alluded, I slipped in a surplus É, thus making 27!

Anyway, thank you for making liberal use of the last lot; much appreciated.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions