Need to get rid of wisdom tooth

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 23 October 2007 12.14pm
can anyone tell me the price to remove wisdom tooth in the SE1 area and which dentist would be good for me. Im 25 and in constant pain because of the tooth i guess. I am also rechieving job seekers allowance and would like to know it would be free of charge to remove a wisdom tooth.
Tuesday 23 October 2007 12.20pm
Does Kings still have a drop in dental clinic?
Tuesday 23 October 2007 12.27pm
You could try Guy's as well
Tuesday 23 October 2007 12.30pm
will try should.
should I contact them via nhs directory or physically go there? the closest hospital to me is Saint thomas & guys near to westminster brigde.
Tuesday 23 October 2007 1.54pm
Kings Hospital has an Emergency Dental Care clinic - this is Dental Institute, Ground Floor, South Wing, King's College Hospital off Denmark Hill. I think you can turn up - or can ring them on 020 8299 5509 - but only between 6pm and 11pm, or you can get info (if resident in Southwark) on 0800 587 7170.I guess whether they can do the operation then and there will depend on how complicated it is.
Tuesday 23 October 2007 2.41pm
Guy's Hospital at London Bridge has a dental casualty. It's in the tall tower, on the 20-something-th floor.

As far as I know you can just turn up, but there often very long queues, with people starting to queue before it opens.
Tuesday 23 October 2007 3.27pm
thanks guys for all ur response.

I am currently joined with s.Petals walworth road dentist. They are charging me 90 to takeout my wisdom tooth and they said i need to do one filling which will cost 80. Is the price right? yes its private
Tuesday 23 October 2007 5.22pm
I went to the dentist last week to have a wisdom tooth put in.

Be true to your teeth or they'll be false to you.
Wednesday 24 October 2007 9.49am
You need to be referred by a dentist for wisdom teeth, but if you tell your dentist you can't bear pain and need a general, then you should be able to get referred to a hospital to have it done. Then it will be free, although there'll be a 6-week wait for it.
Wednesday 24 October 2007 6.06pm
Try the South Bank Dental clinic on Jamaica Road - 020 7237 3413 - they take NHS patients so you shouldn't have to pay if you are on Job Seekers allowance.

Good luck.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: