Local computer home support

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 28 October 2007 10.33pm
I've been struggling unsuccessfully for several months to get my wireless router set up at home and have finally accepted that I need some professional support. Any recommendations for people who can do this locally?
Monday 29 October 2007 1.35pm
I use Geeks on Wheels www.geeks-on-wheels.com
Wednesday 31 October 2007 11.21am
Betty wrote:
I've been struggling unsuccessfully for several months to get my wireless router set up at home and have finally accepted that I need some professional support. Any recommendations for people who can do this locally?
I reccomend this new company, which is just starting up. No website yet, just a loading page, but you can email toby@se1city.co.uk for rates/info etc. They do home/small and medium sized businesses.
:-)
Monday 5 November 2007 8.54pm
if you use google you could almost certainly find a forum where you could get free advice
..but youd probly have to spend a bit of time

so it would depend on your priorities
Tuesday 6 November 2007 9.58am
We had the same problem and contacted PC-FIX. They are very professional and with very reasonable rates and since then, we always use them when something goes wrong with our PC. Francois Telemaque (Tel: 020 74043254).
Tuesday 6 November 2007 11.49am
I looked at Geeks on Wheels, their hourly rate was eye watering...
Thursday 15 November 2007 10.58am
Why not try Verona's computer Maintenance.They seem cheap from their website and local to. Based in Rotherhithe.
Thursday 15 November 2007 11.07am
bermonseyboy wrote:
Why not try Verona's computer Maintenance.They seem cheap from their website and local to. Based in Rotherhithe.
And your connection to Verona's is?

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Sunday 18 November 2007 11.13pm
What exactly are you struggling with? Might be able to answer it here. Can't believe people pay for this kind of advice. There should be enough brainpower here to resolve it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network