Grrrrrr bloody postmen

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 24 September 2003 12.58pm
We received no post on Monday, a couple of letters on Tuesday but none again today. Phoned the Royal Mail helpline, have been told they are short of staff and don't know when we will get our next delivery.

The forth time I've had to make official complaints about things not being delivered in the last 6 months. We have lost so much business because of their incompetence and inability to read address' properly and what is the response from them each time 'sorry, serious errors, no excuse oh and a book of six free stamps'

No wonder the strike didn't happen probably a postal vote.
Wednesday 24 September 2003 1.26pm
You're lucky. We've had post go "missing".
Wednesday 24 September 2003 3.04pm
Our postwoman put a pile of letters through our door, some of which were for our neighbours when "the other half" questioned her, she stated "well you live on the same floor, so that's why I put all the post through your door". Genius.
Wednesday 24 September 2003 3.25pm
Oh don't start me on the subject of our bloody posties in SE1!
Wednesday 24 September 2003 6.09pm
Yeah, I had my rant in the "Failed Postal Delivery" thread
jac
Thursday 25 September 2003 9.35am
My postie is great I get a lot of over sized letters and I when working away from hiome I leave at about the time he delivers. If he spots me in the street or even in a taxi he will get my attention so that he can give them to me. The only time I have any problems (usually a card sayibg Im not in when in fact I am) it turns out to be his day off.
Thursday 25 September 2003 11.00am
If I ask him nicely, will he deliver my mail too?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network