Soho Gyms Borough

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Thursday 8 November 2007 11.07am
The Sales Office is now open in Tabard Street SE1 for the new Soho Gyms Borough branch which is due to open in January 2008. The plans look great - am looking forward to joining !

No connection here - just a resident of Empire Square so I will be able to go downstairs to the gym !!
Thursday 8 November 2007 11.58am
!!!!!
Thursday 8 November 2007 8.40pm
!!!!!!
Thursday 8 November 2007 9.30pm
?????
Thursday 8 November 2007 10.57pm
I heard they had a break-in at the marketing suite on their first night!!! Can anyone confirm this? Not a good start if true....
Friday 9 November 2007 6.51am
yep plasma screens and computers lifted by the thieves
Friday 9 November 2007 10.41am
Hi all,

I am the MD for Soho Gyms and can confirm the marketing suite is fully open and we will be happy to take all enquiries from there. For those who know little about Soho Gyms please visit the nearest open site which is Waterloo in Brad Street as an indication of the service, equipment and spec you can expect at Borough.

We did have a break in at our marketing suite (unfortunate) but all is fully secure now and screens replaced.
I would prefer not to market ourselves particularly on here as I do not believe this is the purpose of the site but I am happy to answer any appropriate direct questions if necessary on here or preferably through our website/Clubs.

Many thanks. Mike
Friday 9 November 2007 11.06am
mikecrockett wrote:
I would prefer not to market ourselves particularly on here as I do not believe this is the purpose of the site

What a refreshing difference in attitude from managers of some other gyms (who need not be named) in the area ;-)

Though on a serious point I'm sure James would be happy to accommodate a request to advertise through his very widely read local newsletter!
Friday 23 November 2007 9.35pm
Just noticed the window at the marketing suite was smashed - looks like someone attempted to break in yet again. Who are these idiots?? I hate to see this sort of stuff going on.
Saturday 24 November 2007 12.55pm
The Soho Gym at Brad Street by Waterloo is really excellent, so I'm sure the new one will be too. A shame about the break in.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: