Good dog walkers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 8 November 2007 6.32pm
We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy dog walker who can come in and walk our dog once a day. We live at the Jam Factory.
If anyone has any suggestions, then do let me know.

Thanks
Friday 9 November 2007 8.12am
Try Sue Pugh of Paws and Claws. I can vouch for her personally, very professional and trustworthy. 07956157130
Friday 9 November 2007 1.08pm
I can also suggest Kim who runs the London Pet Services 07957 563082 or www.londonpetservices.com . She checks on my dog and cat on an ad hoc basis and is great!
Friday 30 November 2007 12.08pm
Hello,
Have you found someone yet?
I maybe interested, i've just put an add up on this site, please take a look.

Darryl x

(.Do you need a dog walker. by MansBestFriend)
Friday 30 November 2007 12.04pm
Hello,
I'm a single gay man with a lot of time on my hands,i'm currently out of work and looking to expand my greatest hobbie,dogs.
I live on Tower bridge rd, just opposite the Jam Factory, i'm an avid animal lover ,especially dogs,i already look after a friends dog,he's a Beagle & he's epaleptic(i think that's how you spell it).
I've been walking him for about 4 years now, a reference can be arranged if you wish.

If you're interested please let me know,we can then discuss rates/times ect;,i'm very reasonable.
Friday 30 November 2007 12.17pm
Hi - and welcome to the forum. I've merged your other message into this thread. You are welcome to offer your services in response to a relevant enquiry on this forum (as you have done here), but we don't allow people to start new threads on this forum offering paid-for services or items for sale.

Thanks.

(PS - one message is enough - dragging up old threads from 2003 is a bit OTT)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 29 July 2010 8.06am
Hey,
I've not long moved to London from Scotland and am desperately missing my dogs....so I was hoping to get involved in dog walking for the next wee while as a job is not on the cards as of yet. I live on Queen Elizabeth Street and am really keen to explore the area, which I think will be a whole lot more fun with a few dogs in toe!! My number is 07949 267124 and can do the walks on a daily basis. References availible if required!
I look forward to hearing from you...=)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: