Weekend Whereabouts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 11 November 2007 7.58am
I sometimes feel that the only person who is consistently posting on the Forum at the weekend is..er..MOI. Does this mean that the rest of you are a)only posting from work b)sleep all weekend c)have significant others who dispise addicts to the Forum?
Or does it just mean that I dont have a life?
Sunday 11 November 2007 10.55am
Having seen the time you posted this on a Sunday morning...I think the answer might be in the question (as they say !)
Sunday 11 November 2007 1.27pm
well some of us are morning people...and some of us arent!
Sunday 11 November 2007 2.58pm
And i must admit, i only really visit the site when i'm bored at work, it's unusual for me to be at work on a sunday so thought i'd check if anythings new.
Sunday 11 November 2007 4.24pm
I'm a new SE11 interloper :) but don't always check here as it's not that fast moving!
Sunday 11 November 2007 4.57pm
It's only slow moving at WEEKENDS Homeletter. Rest of the time it's popping. That's because people are bored at work!
Monday 12 November 2007 7.51am
yep, it's fast moving and happenening, just like this wild and happening thread!
Monday 12 November 2007 8.29am
Now now, mister, steady on...
Monday 12 November 2007 8.56am
I post at weekends!
Monday 12 November 2007 4.41pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
It's only slow moving at WEEKENDS Homeletter. Rest of the time it's popping. That's because people are bored at work!

Sorry, didn't mean thats the ONLY reason i visit the site! I've actually got a lot of information on here. But, is it just me, or do others like to get away at weekends? Because it's such a good area i can only afford a small flat so like to escape on a sat/sun to see some fields!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: