New yoga studio on Bermondsey st

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 30 January 2002 11.46am
Is that a yoga/pilates studio I see opening up on Bermondsey Street? I have also noticed a PR company has sprung up and a hairdressers in only a few weeks.
Wednesday 30 January 2002 8.07pm
if you find out that it is please let me know.
the nearest ones i know are at floatworks on thrale street.
Thursday 31 January 2002 10.27am
Yes, I would be interested in local Yoga as I work in Mill Street and I'll be more inclined to go straight from work rather than go home and be too lazy to go out again! If that makes sense!!

Please let me know if there is something happening!!

Thursday 31 January 2002 10.47am
Where on Bermondsey Street? I would be interested to know. Also, does anyone know where I can get a basic aerobics class somewhere in the Bermondsey/London Bridge area? I just want a couple of exercise classes a week without paying the huge monthly fees of the fitness clubs.

Many thanks!
Thursday 31 January 2002 4.20pm
I think I saw a poster on a door opposite Shand Street on the corner of Bermondsey Street which was advertising yoga lessons. Next time I go by on the 47 bus (if I can ever find one in the mornings now) I'll try and jot down the numbers.
Thursday 31 January 2002 4.22pm
Excellent! Thank you.....what IS happening with the buses? They used to be quite regular but I was waiting over 20 minutes one day last week?
Friday 1 February 2002 10.02am
The Beormund Centre on Abbey St used to do yoga classes, I don't know if it still does though and I have a feeling they were more the meditation aspect of yoga. If there are enough people interested it might be worth speaking to them about setting one up.
Friday 1 February 2002 11.43am
The yoga place is at Globe House on Cruxifix Lane - see I keep meaning to go along, so if someone goes, please report back! As for aerobics etc, I should think that they can be found at the Beormund Centre as there is a gym there - again, I'm too lazy to have got round to that as well!
Friday 1 February 2002 12.23pm
Globe House is a small yoga studio with nice teachers and a friendly clientele. i would definitely recommend it. but keep the news coming about any other nearby studios - E&C/London Bridge area.
Monday 4 February 2002 12.07pm
The staff gym at Guy's Hospital is open to non-staff and has aerobics classes - call the gym at 020 7955 5000 ext. 5962.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: