Elephant & Castle Residents?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 18 November 2007 12.41pm
Hi,
I'm a student at London South Bank University and am writing a feature article on the future of Elephant & Castle. I am looking for a resident who would be willing to talk to me about what it's like living in the Elephant, reactions to the regeneration and developement thats taking place and if you've ever had a bad experience from your housing/accommodation.

If you would be wiling to talk to me please get in touch soon. I would be happy to discuss over email or in person.

Lucy
Monday 19 November 2007 11.01am
I'm always ready...I live on the top of Metro ~Central Heights and you can see my trees if you look up at the part opposite the ~Coronet. So I'm absolutely plumb in the middle of the whole thing and a long term enthusiast. Send me a private message if you'd like to meet.
Tuesday 20 November 2007 9.47am
Pullens Soup Kitchen is open on weekday lunchtimes @ our Community Centre on Crampton Street, opposite the newly-completed O Central development (I think it's called). Residents and local workers drop in for freshly-made soup that's offered by donation, to chat, etc. Many of us are long term residents and some are former squatters, who saved our estate from demolition in thee 1980s. Come along and hang out one lunch time or leave a message and you're bound to connect with a range of opinions;-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: