Another restaurant in Borough Mkt

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 23 November 2007 6.20pm
Popped to Borough Market for my fruit on Tuesday to discover that Applebee fish shop has opened a Fish Cafe next door. As a lover of their wraps I popped in there today and had fish soup to die for as a quick lunch snack. Cant wait to go back and try the lobster ravioli which I saw on the board. I am so pleased to see another restaurant in the BM area. Strangley the wraps were still being sold next door.
Friday 23 November 2007 10.17pm
The cafe looks great. A really welcome addition. My mouth watered as I read the menu on the blackboards.

kevin
Saturday 24 November 2007 5.28pm
It's more a fish bar than a cafe. Tried it out last night before the gig at the Cathedral. Fish soup (as a main course) and a glass of chilled white. Spot on! And value for money. While waiting, we couldn't help drooling over the dishes on the blackboard. We shall return. Soon.
Sunday 25 November 2007 7.44pm
I went there yesterday and they only serve a limited variety of vegetables. And seeing as they don't serve bananas at all, I shan't be going there again.

Bamboo shoots... mmmm
Sunday 25 November 2007 8.38pm
Perhaps the Banana Store would be a better venue for you? Or if you have some spare time and can't spell, consider offering your time to Guerilla gardening?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: