Christmas Tree in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 November 2007 9.41am
Yes I know its but where can I buy a decent Xmas in Elephant?
We are having Christmas early this year as many of my friends are away so I wanted to get a tree for this weekend!
I have been looking on line but would like to actually choose the Tree and not take pot luck on the one they deliver.

Tuesday 27 November 2007 10.22am
The search function on this excellent site will show you several previous discussions on the same subject.
Hopefully you'll find something to help you there.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 27 November 2007 11.14am
A bit out of your way but we got a lovely one from the Blue last year, you could always get the No 1 there, it was only 15 as well
Tuesday 27 November 2007 2.52pm
I bought mine at B&Q up the OKR a a couple of weeks ago.
Tuesday 27 November 2007 4.36pm
Sainsburys on BHS have some in, they're a nice compact size
Tuesday 27 November 2007 6.48pm
It's not local, but when I went on Sunday there were trees and wreaths on sale in Battersea Park, next to the entrance to the zoo.

They had some nice small ones, as I find that trees tend to be massive, and won't fit in our flat.

If I didn't have two mad dogs I'd have bought one.

When I was little we used to go to the place they grew them and just steal one, maybe it could be a good day out for us all (I didn't know we were stealing at the time by the way, I was only about 5).
Wednesday 28 November 2007 8.24am
East Street market is where I get mine.
Thursday 29 November 2007 8.09pm
Today in the Argos they had a four foot singing Santa and plastic trees with flashing lights.

After 10 minutes I wanted to kill everyone in the store.
Monday 3 December 2007 4.28pm
Surely they have them @ Borough market?
Monday 10 December 2007 6.32pm
Bought mine on Great Suffolk Street - the florists and the green grocers both have them in stock and at 23.50 for a large tree it is well worth it.

While Borough Market were selling the same size at 45-60 a tree

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: