Karaoke

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 1 December 2007 2.02am
anybody knows a decent karaoke bar in se1 area? especially during weekdays....
Saturday 1 December 2007 8.51am
If you find one let me know, I love it!

The Beehive have one next door every other sat. but to be honest if the same person does it as last time it's not very good. the queen victoria in the blu has it once a month.
If you ever see one run by Fever Karaoke they are excellent. they send Where we are next detail by e-mail..the have a sunday one - off lewisham road in the afternoon you can sing your heart out there!
Saturday 1 December 2007 12.23pm
try Bar South Central opposite shopping centre. really good sound system and updated songs.
Monday 3 December 2007 1.16pm
bar south central? is it good? what kind of crowd is there? what about the prices?
Monday 3 December 2007 2.43pm
As I recall it started late..'lost' tickets in favour of pals perhaps...that was a year ago, not a bad sound system..i dont think guy who was doing it knew how to use it..when it was ruby tuesday it was better...
Tuesday 4 December 2007 12.57pm
I went to south central last night. there was a big lady as a host. amazing voice one must say...not much busy as it used to be but great atmosphere.
Tuesday 4 December 2007 2.07pm
I may try it again, what day do the have it now?
Tuesday 4 December 2007 3.29pm
hm...as far as i know it's monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday..it used to be on saturdays as well but i think not any more..
Monday 10 December 2007 3.06pm
beruzzo i am going to bar south central tonight. thnx

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: