Billy bookcase

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 December 2007 12.36pm
Anyone out there got an Ikea billy bookcase 40cm width 202 height in light wood or white they want to part with? For a payment ofcourse!Seems everyone has one and now I actually need one as it will be a perfect fit for my new abode.

Thursday 6 December 2007 10.09pm
No, but I do have an IKEA Mikael desk, ready assembled, in light oak finish. W140cm/D75cm/H76cm. Can be easily dismantled and remantled (!). No cost. Just come and collect. Will even help load car. Or bicycle.
Thursday 6 December 2007 10.34pm
Haven't got a Billy bookcase :( But, have an IKEA shelf system: IVAR: 226 high x 30cm deep with shelves etc, no charge, PM me if you're interested, local collection :)
Friday 7 December 2007 8.30am
i read somewhere that Ikea are doing online sales now and will deliver (for a price) so that may be an option
Friday 7 December 2007 12.30pm
I have a Billy 60cm in beach if you are interested? If not I can recommend the IKEA online sales / delivery, which went very smoothly.
Monday 10 December 2007 10.22am
To all you lovely SE1'ers who replied many thanks but I have now got exactly the right size Billy bookcase in excatly the right colour from Gumtree for 15-which is 20 less than at Ikea-and in perfect condition!

Also picked up in Chelsea which is a lot nearer than any Ikea and no queue! Big thumbs up for Gumtree!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: