Cushions in need of reupholstery

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sally P Wednesday 5 December 2007 12.02pm
Does anyone know/or have used a company to reupholster cushions on a not so old sofa, 6 years old. Preferably a company who can collect and deliver and on a Saturday. Thanks

Advertisement

christianna Monday 10 December 2007 10.39am
No connection other than this is an ex employee's business and I have been told she is reasonable - you'll have to call her to find out about collection etc.Sorry if this looks like an advert but genuinely James I just know her from my workplace!

From her blurb on the web:-

KW Upholstery - We carry out traditional and modern re-upholstery from complete renovation to simple recovering. Consultation and estimates are free for all your restoration needs on all types of chairs and sofas. We can also supply you with materials for DIY projects. We're happy to help with any enquiry, please call Karen Wood directly on 07961 381122 19 Tyrrell Rd, London, SE22 9NA 020 8299 6785 (020 8299 6785) Mobile: 07961 381122 EMAIL: karen@kwprops.wanadooco.uk

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions