Good and bad customer service in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  PreviousFirst...2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Current: 10 of 12
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.57pm
It takes nine hundred years to get your prescription from Guys.
Thursday 16 October 2008 10.22pm
Nice service in the Chemist in Dockhead, 188 bus stops nearby.
Thursday 16 October 2008 10.47pm
nomad wrote:
Nice service in the Chemist in Dockhead, 188 bus stops nearby.

Yep, the chemist in Dockhead is good.
Friday 17 October 2008 12.30am
I'd recommend the chemist's in Abbey St, Amadi. Run by Ken, who is very friendly and takes time to chat with his customers and will go out of his way to help. Once, a couple of years ago I had an extremely severe migraine on a Saturday that nothing would shift and I thought my head was going to explode. My flatmate went out in search of a chemist, went to Ken's and it was shut (this was late on Sat. afternoon). While he was standing there wondering where to go next, Ken drove by, and stopped to see if he could help! He opened the shop especially and even when a couple of other people wandered in he didn't tell them he was shut, just served them in his typical cheerful manner.
The one on TBR is awful, I agree.
Friday 17 October 2008 2.07am
I couldn't agree more about the Chemist in TBRd. I won't use it anymore and tend to go to Boots at Hay's Galleria, where the majority of the staff are pleasant and helpful.

Why is it so difficult for some people - sadly an increasing number - to be pleasant and courteous? My brother says 'they're not hungry enough'. I think they're just ignorant!

When I was a lad.....lol
Friday 17 October 2008 10.34pm
Yeah Boots at Hay's Galleria. I can't believe that I completely forgetten about it. Thanks.
Wednesday 22 October 2008 3.09pm
the newsagent on TBR i think it's called keecee they are very unfriendly, they never smile and they don't make you feel welcome.
For that reason i never go there any more.
Wednesday 22 October 2008 8.16pm
Nero;
Quite independently of each other, me and my pal both boycotted that shop some time ago, thanks to the rude proprietor. Our independent action only came to light when I marched my pal across the road to the other newsagent, apologising as I did.
Wednesday 22 October 2008 9.31pm
Bella's on TBR are always polite and helpful. Ive not been in Kaycees for about 3 years now due to rudeness.
Wednesday 22 October 2008 10.32pm
Four of us went for a beer in The Shipwrights Arms Tooley Street this evening . We all had the same beer and the four of us thought it tasted soapy so we informed the bar staff. The person we spoke to was down right rude " no one else has complained , it's all from the same barrel there's nothing we can do" Definately wont be going back there again.
Pages:  PreviousFirst...2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Current: 10 of 12

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network