Good and bad customer service in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  PreviousFirst...2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Current: 9 of 12
Thursday 16 October 2008 4.45pm
Leylands have always had some odd thing going on with their "discounts". It seems that whenever you buy something there, they say you will get a "discount". The only thing I can work out is that maybe they charge the "full" price if you want a VAT receipt. It has never seemed strictly legal to me but hey, what do I know!
Thursday 16 October 2008 5.33pm
Many places which sell mainly to the trade have a sliding scale of discounts which the manager can give at their discretion. Perhaps you're being given a discretionary discount?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.19pm
I'm not aware of any chemist in Tooley St, Borough High St or Long Lane. It would be good to have one. I live near Bermondsey St. The only chemist I know is at Tower Bridge Rd (near Decima St). The staff (pharmacist and pharmacy assistant) are very rude and even the local GP surgery would not recommend that place. I am too ill to look for another chemist and have to put up with them. I am a healthcare professional and find their attitudes towards customers/patients appalling!
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.30pm
the chemist on Borough High street is unmissable! I've always found it to be very friendly.
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.34pm
Which end of the Borough High St? Borough tube or London Bridge tube station? Many thanks.
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.34pm
A good Pharmacy is here

City Drug Co
39-41 Borough High Street,
LONDON, SE1 1LZ

and there is one further south down Borough High street very close to the Police station
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.36pm
Cheers.
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.37pm
The first one is the one I mean.
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.43pm
I'll be popping over to top up my medicine box tomorrow.
Thursday 16 October 2008 9.45pm
Guys has its own pharmacy, though I'm not sure if that is only for prescriptions issued by themselves.Could be worth any inquiry
Pages:  PreviousFirst...2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Current: 9 of 12

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network