Phone No. for Royal Mail Mandela Way?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 28 December 2007 3.37pm
Hi there
I am trying to reach the Southwark Mail delivery office on Mandela Way, but am totally unable to find their phone number anywhere! Can anyone help?
Friday 28 December 2007 3.57pm
I don't have the number to hand as I'm away... Just to say that it's usually very difficult to get them to answer the telephone. I've tried to call many times, and only got through once or twice. I've also been in there, and the phone just rings and rings...
Friday 28 December 2007 3.59pm
They never, ever answer the phone!
Friday 28 December 2007 4.03pm
They are highly skilled at losing mail, though. I got one of their lovely cards through the door, and by the time I reached the depot, my parcel was missing...
Zoe
Friday 28 December 2007 4.23pm
It's probably not that helpful to say it, but I find just going in is the best way to get mail, if you stand there they will look for your parcel. I just don't leave until they have found it, whatever the queue behind me.

The staff in there are actually OK, and do try to be helpful.
jh
Friday 28 December 2007 5.04pm
Pointless phoning....don't waste your time looking for the number or calling if you do find it.
Saturday 29 December 2007 12.14am
do not waste your time ringing se1/se16 delivery office.
if you go to the office, you can see the staff personally ignoring the 'phone.
often it is permanently engaged and if you ring BT to report a fault, they will tell you the number is fine and never answered; they will happily volunteer this infomation as the number has remained unanswered since 1978 to my knowledge.
oh, btw, don't ring the 0870 number either to rebook or complain, they do the 'push x key' for ages your call being an absolute nuisance for them but very profitable, and then just when you think you will speak to a human, the message tells you they're busy, refers you back to the website from whence you came and promptly hangs up!
Saturday 29 December 2007 12.45am
For what it's worth, the number is 020 7740 7784.
Saturday 29 December 2007 6.23pm
Whenever I have phoned them they have always answered quickly and been really helpful. Maybe they just like me?
Monday 31 December 2007 2.49am
moriarty wrote:
Whenever I have phoned them they have always answered quickly and been really helpful. Maybe they just like me?

quick, when do you ring them, at what minute past which hour does this miracle occur?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: