Good Electrician.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 4 January 2008 6.38pm
Hi Can anyone recommend a good reliable electrician in the area please.
Friday 4 January 2008 6.57pm
Angelo on 07850767283, I think a couple of other people here have used him too.
Monday 14 January 2008 3.24pm
EH Brown Ltd Lewisham -very prompt,good rates and very clean. I highly recommend as a satisfied customer!Only domestic work though.

020 8694 5992
07931 413 418

PS also on Southwark Council Trading Standards Service Builders Award Scheme Register
Sunday 2 March 2008 4.07pm
Angelo sorted out one of my botched DIY light installations at very short notice this weekend. Highly recommended - on time, confident, inexpensive,courteous tidy & thorough. 07850767283
Thursday 6 March 2008 4.01pm
Just used Angelo following the above recommendations. All good and came at short notice too (and he has the best ever answer phone message). Apparently he gets most of his work though recommendations on this forum!
Thursday 6 March 2008 8.37pm
I say yes to Angelo too. I found him through a recommendation on this forum before and he came out to sort out what turned out to be a very basic problem at very short notice and is really cheery. Two thumbs up!
Sunday 9 November 2008 11.08am
After reading recommendations from this forum I decided to use Angelo for an electrical problem I was having. I was very happy with the service he provided and would definitely recommend him.
Monday 1 December 2008 4.50pm
One more vote for Angelo. I found this thread on forum, contacted Angelo and he sorted out installation of new electric stove in no time.

Friendly, reliable and reasonable price!

Thanks again Angelo!

Tuesday 2 December 2008 2.41pm
Another recommendation for Angelo. We called him yesterday, he came round first thing this morning to check out the problem, then returned with the parts at 11am. He's a really friendly guy. Wouldn't hesitate to use him again.
Friday 5 December 2008 11.41am
We are opening a new nursery in SE1 and i spent a lot of time getting quotes and comparing prices .
I have found a great electrian with unbeatable prices .
His name is steve and his number is 0207 633 9223
his company is called systems first and they are local .

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: