Secure Storage/Parking for Motorcycle?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 4 January 2008 11.27pm
Hi Everyone,

I park my motorcycle in a proper allocated bay on Hopton Street and apart from the exposure to the elements (which can't be foreseen!) it was recently knocked over (1 of 3 bikes that were) by a reversing van who surveyed the damage and then drove off! Lots of damage which I now have to pay for.

So I was wondering whether anyone has an off street/undercover/underground parking space that they don't use close by? It doesn't need to be a parking space for a car, just anywhere off the street that would be securely away from other traffic, but would allow me access to it at any time? Bikes obviously don't take up much space!

Anywhere near Hopton Street, near the Tate Modern etc. would be good.

Please message me through the site if you can help.

Many thanks
Monday 7 January 2008 11.32am
hi, lists a number of private parking spaces to rent

hope that helps.
Wednesday 27 February 2008 2.27pm
Hi - I have a space you could rent, it currently rents for 100 a month but would be open to negotiation. Contact me on 077399 65922.
Wednesday 27 February 2008 4.37pm
Hi Shahemail. If you're not already not fixed up with steffi79 I have a lockup garage in Falcon Point. 100pm. 07766360647.
Saturday 1 March 2008 10.17pm
Unfortunately, none of the above have worked out, so I'm still looking! Anyone with any spare parking space (even if it's shared space in a shared garage), please let me know!

Monday 28 April 2008 3.33pm
I am looking as well - nearby junction of Gt Suffolk St and Southwark Bridge Road.

Again, don't necessarily need a whole car bay, a free corner is good enough. i.e those who have a car spot already can share costs.

or go halves with a bike on a car bay?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: