Key cutting.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
kas-75 Wednesday 9 January 2008 12.48pm
Is there anywhere to get house keys cut locally? I go to the walworth rd at present but would appreciate if anybody knew a nearer place?
Boss St Bloke Wednesday 9 January 2008 12.54pm
Kas - you don't say where you are, so it's hard to know what "locally" means!!!

However, this place cuts keys
kas-75 Wednesday 9 January 2008 12.56pm
I'M just off BHS, near Guy's hospital.
Ruth Elleson Wednesday 9 January 2008 1.00pm
In which case you must be really near Kehoe's, on the corner of St Thomas Street and BHS...

(They do do key cutting don't they? They're not just a cobbler?)
Boss St Bloke Wednesday 9 January 2008 1.03pm
I think this place cuts keys
JayBee Wednesday 9 January 2008 1.06pm
Keyhoe's is the nearest, or there is G.Worral in Great Suffolk Street - Locksmiths extraordinaire. Opposite the Giggling Sausage. (I wonder what's tickled it)
No connection.
Ruth Elleson Wednesday 9 January 2008 1.24pm
There's also the Cobbler's Nest, formerly of BHS, now located on Redcross Way (at the Marshalsea Road end).
Jan the old one Wednesday 9 January 2008 1.28pm
worrells are proper locksmiths - cut keys etc. kehoes been there a long time too.
kas-75 Wednesday 9 January 2008 2.15pm
I'm off to keyhoes friday, thanks for your help.
CliffordEvans Wednesday 16 January 2008 12.16am
Ruth Elleson wrote:
There's also the Cobbler's Nest, formerly of BHS, now located on Redcross Way (at the Marshalsea Road end).

Is the Cobblers Nest still there? Having read the reviews recommending it on here I sent my husband there at the weekend but he could not find it. I tried the number but got no response.....
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions