looking for a good dentist

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 6 October 2003 5.34pm
any recommendations, preferably one that can do part nhs/private work for a very nervous patient? bermondsey street area or walking distance. oh, and not the one at the bottom of tower bridge road cause he was bloody awful last time i was there.

andy.:(first post here btw...hello)
Tuesday 7 October 2003 2.54pm
I can recommend a very good dentist @ 305 Borough High Street -
Dr Edward Chater (020 7407 3883).
Hadn't had my teeth checked out for nearly 10 years, so was also very nervous! He was very nice to me (even though he gave me a scolding for not having regular check ups) & made me feel as relaxed as you possibly can in a dentist chair!
Had to have a couple of wisdom teeth removed, expected to suffer severly, but amazingly didn't! I will be returning in 6 months....
He also does private & NHS.

Tuesday 7 October 2003 3.32pm
perfect. thanks millions. exactly what i need.:

Tuesday 7 October 2003 5.13pm
does anyone know if it is true that you can get your teeth cleaned for free at the dental school at guys?
Wednesday 8 October 2003 7.58am
sounds good but wont it be a pain to go up there twice a day!

Thursday 16 October 2003 1.32pm
Slightly away from the area you mention - Y K Ho in Waterloo Road is absolutely superb. Doesn't charge the earth and gets straight down to business - no unnecessary work if you don't need it doing. Absolutely refreshing and a very nice, friendly nurse aswell! My 7 yr old son comes with me and is totally relaxed with these people. Certainly a credit to dentistry!!!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: