Lost Cat near Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Saturday 12 January 2008 2.06pm
Hi There,

Our cat has gone missing! He answers (at times) to Alfie, he is very friendly and trusting. Alfie is black and white, medium build and is about 5 years old. He has been missing since the 8th Jan '08.
We live off Tower Bridge Rd, near the Old Kent Rd roundabout/Bricklayers Arms bus stops.
We would be very grateful of any news.

Thanks,

Jason
Saturday 12 January 2008 6.06pm
I'm sure we'll keep an eye out for Alfie. If he returns, as I hope he does, please let us know. I'm glad mine's a FlatCat, these days.

Finger's crossed.
Saturday 12 January 2008 11.37pm
I am really sorry to hear you have lost your cat, I can sympathise wholeheartedly, ours got lost last year and we were all frantic. We put up posters, put flyers through doors asking if people could check any sheds etc and went round calling. We did get ours back after 4 weeks but I have a lot more grey hair now! (It is worth going round to the vets with a picture and details because our cat was found some distance away from any of our posters and taken to the vet by the lovely people who found him.) I will keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open.

All the best.

Cate
Sunday 13 January 2008 10.24am
Thank Phil and Cate,
Alfie is generally an indoor cat but manages to get out from time to time.
It is encouraging that your cat came back after 4 weeks. We have started putting posters around. Have done the vets and a few animal shelters. Will keep you informed.

Thanks

Jason
Sunday 13 January 2008 5.34pm
Hi,

I'm Jason's neighbour - we ALL know Alfie - he does have the tendancy to make himself at home! Also worth mentioning is that he doesn't wear a collar & tag. He also rarely meows. Usually when you are feeding him (too slowly) but that is it.

If you have recently been befriended by a cat who tells you he has been beaten & is made to listen to show tunes all day - it's not true - it's not ALL day. He is very much loved not only by the folk who own him but all the immediate neighbours. We would all like him back.

Bye -

S.
Monday 14 January 2008 7.25am
Is it a big black and white cat with a bit of his tail missing? a chunky looking fellow? he was in my garden on friday in bartholomew street. if it is i'll lure in him with some prize liver or hearts and let you know straight away..
Monday 14 January 2008 10.04am
Thanks Jan,
Alfie has a full tail and is reasonably slim.
I know the cat you mean, bit of a bruiser!

Thanks for looking and keeping an eye out.

All the best

Jason
Monday 14 January 2008 10.54am
Jason, the old bruiser gave me a disdainful contemptuous look over his shoulder when he saw me, i'll keep looking.
Monday 14 January 2008 6.05pm
He is a bit scary isn't he?
Thursday 17 January 2008 9.00pm
Just wanted to bring to front page again!!!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: