Podiatry/Chiropody

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 21 January 2008 4.48pm
Can anybody personally recommend a podiatrist or chiropodist in the SE1 area who works on a Saturday and who is willing to offer pain relief for the removal of cardio vascular corns?
PKM
Monday 21 January 2008 5.13pm
Try the Footcare Centre on Snowsfields (nr Guys) - Have a feeling its open only occasional saturdays though. I am a satisfied customer.
Zoe
Monday 21 January 2008 9.37pm
I know you are looking for someone on a Saturday, but the NHS in Southwark has an excellent foot care system. There are a number of clinics, such as the centre in Grange Road.

I found that they provided a brilliant service. I had a chronic foot problem, and they diagnosed it and referred me for an operation on my feet, and in the meantime I had acupuncture for the pain. This shows the list of clinics:

http://www.southwarkpct.nhs.uk/index.php?PID=0000000111

The operation was horrific, but worth it, as I can finally walk properly again and it doesn't feel like someone is stabbing me in the feet. And it was all done on the NHS, which is amazing.
Tuesday 22 January 2008 11.02am
Sally that sounds 'orrible...what's a cardio vascular corn?
Tuesday 22 January 2008 11.04am
I think it is a corn which has its own blood supply, I stand to be corrected of course by any podiatrists reading this!
Zoe
Wednesday 23 January 2008 8.28pm
That sounds terrible, will there be blood spurting everywhere when they try to remove it?
Thursday 24 January 2008 8.24am
Well lets hope not.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: