Wham Bang it's the Southwark morning bin man

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 2 February 2008 9.17am
Saturday 2 February 2008 10.26am
Isn't it nice to be woken up and realise you don't have to get up. There's nothing more relaxing than dozing. You'll spend a third of the rest of your life asleep, what a waste.
I didn't click on your blog link as every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to have a blog these days and 99% of them would send you to sleep.
Monday 4 February 2008 7.47am
Andy, I know it's flipping annoying when you could have a lie in, but clashing and banging wake you up...but how often does this happen?

When I lived a 12 storey block of flats this type of service would have been welcome, the two paladin bins inside the shute were never cleaned and in the summer apart from the stink, maggots would be crawling through the gaps of the doors, then hatch into flies and the cycle was repeated.

You want to live in my street, every week-end from 6am the lorried park sometimes with their engines running, while their mates get tea and coffe from the cafe which is open 364 days a year!
Monday 4 February 2008 7.51am
Jan, the service is welcome, the way they did it and timing left something to be desired
Monday 4 February 2008 9.20am
Quite right. Why don't they do it in rush hour?

[I lived in the country once. Couldn't stand it. Birds at it from before dawn. Then the cows started mooing. Terrible. Should be a law against it. Oh, and while they're at it, make a law against using this forum to publicise your blog]

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: