Home decorators

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 9 February 2008 12.11am
Having had a quite a bit of water leaking into my living room, kitchen and bedroom I need to find 2 independent home decorators to give me a quote for insurance purposes. Any recommendations?
Sunday 10 February 2008 10.02pm
Good decorator, Kim (male) 07932667871
Wednesday 12 March 2008 4.23pm
Must be in the air. We too have had a water leak and need some decoration quotes. Can you report on whether Kim (male) was of any help? Any other decorator suggestions (male or femalre) gratefully received.
Wednesday 12 March 2008 4.55pm
I've actually not contacted Kim (male) after all and got 2 quotes from elsewhere. Both seemed good, but don't have the details with me at the moment. They have not been to do the work yet though as it is an insurance job
Friday 19 December 2008 1.13pm
Hi
Where did you get your quotes from I have the same problem, need to get two quotes for insurance purposes but i'm not having much luck and the moment.

"All i want for christmas is a non water damaged bathroom"

Ok not quite for christmas that's pushing it a bit but at least the hope that it will be fixed soon.
Friday 19 December 2008 4.26pm
I got my quotes from Elite Services (call Mark on 077 6789 0166) and J. Coffey Builders (call Jack on 077 7088 6750).

Elite services does some general maintance work for our building, and J. Coffey was recommended to me by the estate agent's that was renting the flat that caused the problem. I ended up using Coffey (his quote came out cheaper, and it was an insurance job) and am happy to recommend them

(no connection)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: