Mothers help/domestic cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 10 February 2008 9.27pm
Hi I am looking for someone honest cleaner/mother's help, already working locally to help me out at home.......... 75% cleaning and 25% kids a mothers help, extra pair of hands daily form 4-7pm........can anyone reccomend their cleaner? Many thanks
Tuesday 12 February 2008 2.37pm
Yes I have recently advertised myself as a cleaner. Have existing clients who can give references. Can do child minding too. Are you in SE1 area? you can email me back for all detaiuls. Am very interested. BELLA
Friday 20 February 2009 5.08pm
I looking for a part time/full time nanny position in London with friendly, communicative and relaxed family.
About me: My name is Diana. I am 33 years old. From Bulgaria. I have experience with kids of various age (from babies up to 8 years old) . My last job with kids was 2 lovely kids twince.I have experiance as domestic cleaner too. I am reliable, cheerful, energetic and enthusiastik person with enjoys working with children very much. I am also an animal lover. I am a bright, creative and organized person too.
If you would like to know anything about me, please call me or send email: 07916143279.
Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to hear from you.
King Regars

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: