Billy bookcase

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 11 February 2008 2.34pm
Every home should have one I have been told so bought one and am now looking for another.Too many books!
It's the light wood colour I need preferably the 202cm tall one -any width - So anyone bored with their Billy bookcase out in SE1? Can collect!
Monday 11 February 2008 10.50pm
you could try Freecycle Billy bookcases are offered quite often... or Gumtree I've seen them for sale on there even cheaper than Ikea
Monday 11 February 2008 11.11pm
Don't they only cost about 2 quid from Ikea?

Or am I missing the point?
Tuesday 12 February 2008 9.31am
England is mine, and it owes me a living.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 12 February 2008 12.34pm
Aaah, but there is no such thing as a free bookcase.
Tuesday 12 February 2008 2.21pm
Shelf ind out sooner or later

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 13 February 2008 10.03pm
How bizarre! I recently moved out of SE1 (sob!) and have a spare billy bookcase that I've been trying to work out what to do with. Its a 202cm birch (so the pale wood) bookcase, about 70 cm wide. Its dismantled at the moment but we've got all the bits and can give you a crash course in how to build it if required!

You are very welcome to have it if you're able to collect it from just near Vauxhall (SW8) - its only 10 mins from SE1.

Let me know if you want it.
Monday 18 February 2008 1.36pm
Birdie wrote:
Don't they only cost about 2 quid from Ikea?
Or am I missing the point?

Birdie-I wasn't looking for free-where in my posting did it say free exactly? They are NOT 2 at Ikea either! By the way a very kind SE1-er has actually offered one for free as you will have seen even though I was more than willing to pay. However I am going to give a donation to any charity she wishes- so to Ivanhoe and yourself there are still very nice none cynical people about!
Monday 18 February 2008 2.02pm
Oh come one - we're only having a laugh.
Monday 18 February 2008 2.18pm
Flick wrote:
How bizarre! I recently moved out of SE1 (sob!) and have a spare billy bookcase that I've been trying to work out what to do with. Its a 202cm birch (so the pale wood) bookcase, about 70 cm wide. Its dismantled at the moment but we've got all the bits and can give you a crash course in how to build it if required!
You are very welcome to have it if you're able to collect it from just near Vauxhall (SW8) - its only 10 mins from SE1.

Let me know if you want it.
Flick -thank you so much-I have sent a PM -and also accidently to Ivanhoe!Thanks for letting me know!

Christianna
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: