Driving lessons

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 16 February 2008 8.48pm
Does anyone know of a good driving instructor (preferably female)?
Thursday 21 February 2008 6.23pm
Hi Clare,

I do my driving lessons with BSM - My instructor's name is Mithat. I meet him on Shad Thames; he's a really nice, softly spoken, friendly, positive guy and if you can't find a female instructor you'll feel comfortable with him.

You can call BSM's office in Elephant & Castle and book over the phone.

020 7703 2034

08457 276 276

Thursday 21 February 2008 7.00pm
How much do the lessons cost?
Thursday 21 February 2008 7.23pm
If I remember correctly, it is 26.50 per lesson; you buy lessons in twos (so each session is two hours long - you definitely don't want to do an hour at a time). I'll confirm what price I pay tomorrow as my information is at work.

Worth the money!
Thursday 21 February 2008 7.47pm
(Just wait for the eco warriors to tell you off for having the temerity to want to drive in town - or indeed at all!)
Thursday 21 February 2008 8.30pm
What if he's planning to move? I didn't get my driving license in my home country (which I regret, since it would cost 1/4 of what it will in the UK) and will have probably to do it in London, just in case I move somewhere where car is a must (say, Texas).
Friday 22 February 2008 10.48am
Hi Roman,

If he was to move you would be able to continue with another instructor from BSM - on your first lesson they give you a book detailing the topics you need to cover, and the instructor marks you on the topics you cover indicating what you need to work on, what you are good at etc.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: