A-Frame Sign Outside Coffee@Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Monday 18 February 2008 3.25pm
Is anyone else getting as fed up as I am over the sign left outside Coffee@ (with its inane comments)that completely blocks the street?
Monday 18 February 2008 5.45pm
Just us two by the look of it!
Monday 18 February 2008 6.06pm
Pop in and have a word with them because if the sign does completely block the street then they are breaking the law and the council will not tolerate it.
Monday 18 February 2008 6.06pm
No, not bothered. Bigger fish to fry, I'm afraid.
Monday 18 February 2008 7.29pm
post a photo of it please-
I'll get in touch with the council.
Tuesday 19 February 2008 10.36am
Well, I walk down Bermondsey St every morning from Bricklayer's Arms on my way to the City, and I keep having to walk on the road due to the constant building works on the sides, various delivery trucks parked on the pavements, etc. Probably one of the less pedestrian friendly streets in the area.
Tuesday 19 February 2008 11.27am
Blimey I hope you are all joking. That cafe is one of the bright spots down the street. Why are the Health & Safety nutters taking over this world....
Tuesday 19 February 2008 11.35am
It's not about health and safety at all shaggy. It's about being able to walk down the street without having a metal sign blocking the way.
I've got to dispute that it's a 'bright spot' too.. dingy with surly staff who act as though they are doing you a favour.
Tuesday 19 February 2008 11.40am
I can't say I have any real problem with the sign. To say it's completely blocking the pavement is an exaggeration and the 'inane comments' often make me smile on my way past!
Tuesday 19 February 2008 12.38pm
Considering the number of A Frame signs along the street, coffee @ certainly is not alone, so I can not help but wonder if you maybe have just a tiny bit of a grudge about this establishment. By all means complain to the council i think you would probably have a legitimate grumble if you wereto make it about all the street clutter in bermondsey street but not if its just about this one sign.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: