Eyebrow Threading in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Tuesday 19 February 2008 11.55am
Hi people,

I've just moved to Borough, and desparately trying to find someone who can thread eyebrows ! Yes, I know it all sounds very strange, but I know there are some of you there reading this, who know exactly what I'm talking about !!

Help me out, please !

Thanks
A
x
Tuesday 19 February 2008 12.11pm
I know exactly what you mean as until my daughter discovered this, she was known as Unibrow! It's truly fantastic!

She goes to Debenhams in Oxford St but there must be somewhere down the Walworth Rd. that does it. When we find out, will let you know.
PKM
Tuesday 19 February 2008 12.29pm
I have found a great lady on Tower Bridge Rd at the Urban Bliss salon. It costs 5!
Tuesday 19 February 2008 1.07pm
it has been a while but the shop in Jamaica road-Cherubs? used to do it
Tuesday 19 February 2008 1.58pm
There is a place on the OKR next to Diamond Nails that does it for 5. No idea what it's called but it has a bright pink sign, hopefully someone will come along with a name soon.
Wednesday 20 February 2008 3.57pm
The place I mentioned yesterday is called Passion for Beauty.
Wednesday 20 February 2008 5.35pm
PKM wrote:
I have found a great lady on Tower Bridge Rd at the Urban Bliss salon. It costs 5!

Yes, I have used her too and can second this recommendation.
Wednesday 20 February 2008 5.52pm
Would you recommend Urban Bliss generally? I fancy a facial, but the place has mixed reviews on here from the past. Thanks.
Wednesday 20 February 2008 11.45pm
Not tried a facial at Urban Bliss so cannot pass comment, sorry.
Thursday 21 February 2008 6.55am
Can someone please tell this ignoramus what eyebrow threading is? Is it to tame unruly eyebrows or to augment thin eyebrows or what????
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: