Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 22 February 2008 10.31am
Could anyone recommend a good mechanic/garage in the area? My teenage Nissan Micra is accumulating annoying problems, that need sorting. I live on the New Kent road, E&C end, somewhere nearby would be great. Preferably a garage that isn't going to bullshit me, charge me mad amounts and exploit the fact that, what I know about cars could be written on a postage stamp!!
Many thanks.
Friday 22 February 2008 1.30pm
There are a few earlier threads about garages with some recommendations:

RW Autos on Morocco Street, and Millennium garage on Great Suffolk Street have both been recommended.

I think there are some more threads as well.
Thursday 6 March 2008 12.54pm
Thanks ADT, took the car down to RW Motors on Monday, they were really helpful and friendly. Didn't talk to me like I was stupid and didn't overcharge me. Was dead impressed and will be taking the car there again. Fully recommend them to anyone.
Wednesday 12 March 2008 8.31pm
Yep - RW Motors are good. I've had my Micra serviced there for a couple of years and now get my new Golf serviced there too. They do a good job for and prices are fine. Thumbs up from me.
Thursday 13 March 2008 11.32am
From me too. Apart from the fact they're in the congestion zone and I'm not so it costs 8 each day my car's there, I think they're great.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: