Involution - Pacific Playhouse - free tickets

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 3 March 2008 10.51am
I went to see Involution in the Pacific Playhouse which is well worth seeing. For some reason I have been offered free tickets for this week. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will need to know your ful name though and the date you would like to go so that you can collect your ticket. No address details or anything else required
Tuesday 4 March 2008 11.37am

I'd be interested in seeing this play, I can go on Friday evening.

Are they still available?

Tuesday 4 March 2008 12.14pm
Yep - can you PM me with your name and number of tickets? I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it's a good production
Wednesday 5 March 2008 2.07pm
can I give you my details on my personal email...don't want to give out my info on this..also I'm a bit new to this..

Wednesday 5 March 2008 2.15pm
Alex - if you click 'reply via PM' under one of Tattie's messages, you can contact her directly without your message being publicly displayed.

(PM = private message - we probably ought to make that clearer!)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 5 March 2008 2.24pm
Thanks James and sorry Alex - for anyone who is interested, I have more free tickets available this week, please do let me know, it is worth seeing!
Friday 7 March 2008 3.20pm
Still available.

Alex - can you let me know please?
Monday 10 March 2008 10.38am
Thank you Tattie, this was a very enjoyable performance. The intimacy of this small studio makes it very special. Our friends from Greece really enjoyed it too and we were very proud to show them how our local community is promoting young talents. The play ends on Saturday 15 March, so please go and enjoy!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: