Thursday 13 March 2008 3.08pm
My name is Emily and I work for Participle, a company which designs practical solutions to new social issues and that is working with the DWP and Southwark Council
to design new public services for older people in the London Borough.
We have some initial ideas but would like to speak to people living in the area who fall into one of the following
1. People who have low level needs and who are paying for services themselves ie. handyman services or cleaning services.
2. People receiving direct payment from the council.
3. Active people in their 70s.
4. Adult children looking after their parents.
5. People over 50+ looking after others who are also over 50.
6. People who have recently been discharged from hospital.
If you fit into any one or more of those categories, then we'd like to speak to you to get some feedback on our ideas and also to find out what practical help you need yourself and what help the person you are caring for needs. If you fit our criteria and we use you in our project, you will be paid for your time.
If you're interested in helping us out then drop me an email at email@example.com
I look forward to speaking to you soon.