Need physiotherapist

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Raf
Monday 24 March 2008 12.17pm
Hello

Can anyone recommend a good physio in the SE1 area? Cheap rates preferred obviously, but quality over everything else.

Thanks.
Monday 24 March 2008 1.01pm
Hi Raf

I go to Fitness First gym at London Bridge. There is a physio based in the gym called "D.J Naylor Associates". They are very popular and have been based in the gym for a number of years. I had an informal chat with the physio guy a while back about a problem, and he seemed knowledgeable and helpful. I have not booked any formal sessions so can't comment.

I checked with the gym and you do not need to be a gym member to use the physio - ring the gym and they can transfer you.

I am not associated with the physio in any way.
Monday 24 March 2008 10.40pm
One of the best Physios around is Graham at Balance physiotherapy in Clapham. He does Physio for team GB and for various national teams. He really helped me out fixing my knee and is a really nice and helpful person. He's not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Tuesday 25 March 2008 4.41pm
Back in Action - just inside Royal Mint Court have been excellent in the past in sorting out a bad back but are also a bit on the expensive side...

http://www.backinactionuk.com

They're not SE1 - but super easy to get to on the 78!
Saturday 24 May 2008 7.14pm
the best physiotherapist is cityclinicgroup, formaly known as citybackpainclinic.
there situated on borough high street london se1,
they sorted my back out, within weeks, i had been to other physios with this, and got no joy even after paying a lot of money in the process. i came across chris who is the physiotherapist and within a couple of weeks, the pain had gone, and hes very not expensive like others. if anyone wants a good physio in the future, waste no time and contact him, his web page is www.cityclinicgroup.com
Monday 26 May 2008 5.14pm
I'm also a big fan of Chris Curtis at
http://www.citybackpainclinic.co.uk/

I needed someone to come and do a home visit for my 90-year-old auntie who's hurt her back, and he was the only one in the area who'd come. He was great with her and has made a big difference to her back. He cheered us both up a lot!

No connection.

Jessica x
Monday 26 May 2008 6.58pm
I know you asked for a physiotherapist, but have you considered the British School of Osteopathy on Southwark Bridge Road?
HAQ
Thursday 13 May 2010 10.31am
Rob at Bankside Health Club is great, I had a terrible fall 2 months ago and couldn't walk, now I can run!
Friday 14 May 2010 8.40am
a few years ago I had problems with knee/ankle/foot joints and ligaments. I had a consultation at London Bridge hospital which was pricey and moderately useful. By chance I was introduced to Natasha at Central Health physio (Chancery Lane) who spent a lot of time sorting out the problems and did a great job. Moderately expensive but worth it. I'd really recommend her.
Tuesday 28 February 2012 1.18pm
has anyone used Chris Curtis at
http://www.citybackpainclinic.co.uk/
lately?

I need physio on a sprained ankle.

Thanks in advance.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network