Meeting Room / Classroom hire?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 31 March 2008 10.27pm
I am looking for a reasonably priced venue for a presentation to 25-50 people, ideally a meeting room, classroom or lecture theatre. Very flexible on times, including evenings and weekends. With or without catering. Any ideas?
Monday 31 March 2008 11.15pm
Hi - you could try the Bermondsey Village Hall, in Leathermarket Gardens. Accessible and with a small car park. Nice people. There's a kitchen and loos.

I can't find the telephone number, sorry - but it's on the outside of the building, writ large.
Tuesday 1 April 2008 10.35am
Chaplin Close, near to Waterloo Station and Southwark tube have a hall that they hire out - mainly to local groups - with or without catering. Can accomodate 20 people, has some equipment: flip chart, projector, screen, video.
Contact Ann at:
chaplinclose@yahoo.co.uk
Tuesday 1 April 2008 11.57am
Try Living Space on Waterloo Road. Very reasonable + equipment + catering.
Tuesday 1 April 2008 12.57pm
Hankey Hall costs 25 per hour for hire. Would easily hold 25 people for meeting - with loos & basic kitchen facilities.
You could email tra-south@fsmail.net for booking info.
Monday 7 April 2008 9.27am
There are also classrooms and meeting rooms at the Wine & Spirit Trust in Bermondsey Street (see website www.wsetglobal.com) which are already set up as lecture theatres with projection and IT facilities.

As I work for them I should disclose my interest.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: