Do you believe in Nick Stanton

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 2 April 2008 11.27pm
How much longer can Nick Stanton survive. He has failed to deliver on key project i.e elephant and castle, Potters Field. I would love to know how much these 2 projects have cost southwark tax payers in the last 12 years. Going on calculations from council figures, I reckon 200m has been spent with nothing to show other then keeping southwark bureaucrat in employments. I would love to see the official figures.
Thursday 3 April 2008 10.32am
Why not go and look at the figures then if you're so interested - make a FOI request or go to the library. Instead of posting repetitious, rhetorical and badly spelt messages.

I think the rest of the forum are disinterested in posts that appear to have petty local political motivations.

Of course if there is a flood of posts that contradict me then I must be wrong.
Thursday 3 April 2008 10.52am
I believe in Nick Stanton. Much as one might believe in God.

Do I believe he is any good would be a very different question.
Thursday 3 April 2008 10.53am
Before everyone gets too carried away, I don't think drog is necessarily the same person as wayne1/wayne2/wayne3/wayne4 or whatever he's called today.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 3 April 2008 1.15pm
I think this is a double-bluff, and Drog IS Nick Stanton.

By slating himself all the time on the forum, he knows it actually has us all thinking the opposite.....

Ah, politicians, so machiavellian....

Thursday 3 April 2008 1.28pm
The Mapmaker wrote:

Surely, there is the potential for a fully fledged Internet cult, complete with lapel badges, in the same manner as the The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Thursday 3 April 2008 1.28pm
I'm not sure believing in Nick Stanton in the same way as believing in God is entirely necessary; I'm sure I've seen pictures of Nick Stanton in a local freesheet, whereas the local churches can only ever seem to get bishops (he is the bishop of Southwark and this is what he does) and priests.
Thursday 3 April 2008 2.06pm
The Mapmaker wrote:

I have never seen Nick Stanton and God in the same place at the same time. Make of that what you will.
Thursday 3 April 2008 2.27pm
I have never - yet - met either of them. I therefore have to believe - or otherwise - in their existence.
Thursday 3 April 2008 3.58pm
I believe in Nick Stanton - Ive been having an email correspondence with him this very day. Do I believe Nick Stanton is fit for purpose? Probably not.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: