Badminton Courts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 11 April 2008 3.00pm
Are there any badminton courts anywhere near to the Bermondsey/Tooley Street area? I have tried Googling for this but there doesn't seem to be much on offer. Am I missing something or is the area badly served for lesisure/sports centres? Thanks in advance for any info anyone has.
Friday 11 April 2008 6.56pm
Possibly there are one(s) for rent at South Bank University on the Cut, near Waterloo. I would be interested in playing.
Friday 11 April 2008 7.07pm
Badminton is on offer at the Elephant & Castle Leisure Centre and the Colombo Centre

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 14 April 2008 7.40am
Cheers guys for the info...tried the E&C Leisure centre on saturday....still aching from the experience lol
KK
Tuesday 14 June 2011 9.37am
Hi Guys,

Do any of you play regularly. I have been to the Colombo Centre many times and it alright for an hour or two of play.

Does anyone know of a Badminton club? Fancy a game?
Tuesday 14 June 2011 7.35pm
vicd wrote:
Possibly there are one(s) for rent at South Bank University on the Cut, near Waterloo. I would be interested in playing.

Do you mean Southwark College?
KK
Tuesday 14 June 2011 10.54pm
beetroot I would love to play!!!

Sorry for asking, but how well do you play?
Thursday 28 July 2011 2.25pm
Hey guys,
Am looking to play everyday of possible. Am new to London, but am looking at getting in the swing of things quickly. I stay around the corner from the Colombo Sports Centre and work at Waterloo, so this is ideal for me. Wife gets back by the 20th, so need to squeeze in as many games as possible before then. :)
Friday 29 July 2011 12.11pm
I saw this recently via SE1 on twitter

http://www.meetup.com/SE1-Badminton-Club/
Monday 1 August 2011 11.18pm
Thanks Karen.

I've joined.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: