Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 15 April 2008 1.27pm
Does anyone know of a place near to Borough High Street or London Bridge/Tooley Street that's open on a weekend and that does good manicures and pedicures? I can't seem to find anywhere - a definte hole on the market around London Bridge.

Many thanks
Tuesday 15 April 2008 3.07pm
I think the Stress Exchange on Tooley Street is open on a Saturday.
Tuesday 15 April 2008 5.15pm
A bit out of the way but Diamond Nails on the Old Kent Road is amazing, I've been going for years and I really rate them
Tuesday 15 April 2008 5.36pm
Stress exchange is open on SUnday as well, although opening times might be a bit more limited. I've been there for a massage and it was good.

(no connection etc etc)
Friday 18 April 2008 1.17pm
Thanks Kara - what are the prices like at Diamond Nails? I am happy to walk a little if the prices are great.
Friday 18 April 2008 6.26pm
I also use Diamond Nails for pedicures, but can't remember if it is 22 or 28. You sit in a massage chair which is fab! The Vietnamese ladies are very friendly. They are not open on Sundays, though.

No connection - just a happy customer
Monday 21 April 2008 11.26am
Has anybody tried the beauty place at Gabriels Wharf? Think it was called Beauty Therapies? Stumbled upon it yesterday. Not bad prices me thinks.
Monday 21 April 2008 12.05pm
Well, I went to The Stress Exchange yesterday and Iwon't be going back for nails - the product they used was so old that I had to go home and repaint my nails from scratch! Given the prices I expected more.

I am going to try The Salon in Hays Galleria next (near FF on the underground level). Their prices seem much better.
Monday 21 April 2008 1.10pm
I popped into Diamond Nails on Saturday around 5pm and it was mobbed, so didn't wait for a manicure. It looks like the staff have changed. Will go again next Saturday & check if the friendly efficient Vietnamese ladies are actually still there
Monday 21 April 2008 1.17pm
Hi Karen
I use Toni at the Salon and rate her so would definitely recommend you try there next time. I haven't always had positive experiences with beauty treatments there, but I've used Toni for a while now and feel happy to recommend her to others. I awlays go in the week, but I'm pretty sure she works weekends too.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: