Helicopter over Bricklayers Arms last night

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 23 April 2008 3.40pm
I got home around 10.30/11 ish and it was very very noisy. It seemed to be hovering around for quite a while too. Anyone know why? Have we got escaped hoodlums on the loose? Is it some kind of publicity stunt for the elections? Will they ever be considerate and fit silencers to them??
Wednesday 23 April 2008 5.28pm
Apparently there have been reported sightings of someone carrying shoulder-slung missiles ... and the really scary thing is that they were only half knitted ...

TVFIC (in case you have missed the 'stitching, bitching and happy hookers' thread)
Wednesday 23 April 2008 5.30pm
I rang the Southwark noise team on 020 7525 2000 as it was very noisy.

They came out but they couldn't do anything as the pilot of the helicopter didn't land. It was utterly outrageously noisy. Don't they realise that SE1 is a residential area?
Wednesday 23 April 2008 6.14pm
Yeah, sorry about that chaps, it was Wills dropping by to repay the tenner he owes me.

He's such a show off & will never take the number 1.
Thursday 24 April 2008 7.27am
It was the police helicopter looking for a couple of burglars hiding in the back gardens off of Walworth Road. They were found. You're going to have to get used to the helicopter being used, due to the certain number of unsavoury individuals in the borough....
Thursday 24 April 2008 8.41am
The Mapmaker wrote:
Don't they realise that SE1 is a residential area?

Those burglars/muggers/rapists, etc have no respect do they?!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: