Toenail gels

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 28 April 2008 7.28pm
I used to get gels put on my toenails at the Bridge salon on St Thomas Street but they don't do them anymore since the therapist left. Does anyone know of somewhere local that does them? (Gels are like permanent toe polish that doesn't chip it just grows out and you get them re-touched - they might also be known as something else...)
Tuesday 29 April 2008 8.11am
I know I keep on going on about them but Diamond Nails on the Old Kent Road do arcylics on feet, it might eb worth checking with them
Tuesday 29 April 2008 11.55am
As per my earlier post I have been looking for nail places in SE1 and so far I have found:

1. Urban Bliss on TBR
2. The Bridge (opposite Guys and Macdonalds)
3. The Salon (basement of Hays Galleria)
4. The Stress Exchange (Tooley St)
5. Diamond Nails (OKR)

All do nails so they may all be worth checking out - I've been in to get price/treatment lists and there's quite a lot of difference between them.
Tuesday 29 April 2008 12.52pm
ok, a token bloke post.

Noticed this card the other day that gives discount to Stress Exchange (scroll down to "Beauty").

I have no association with the place and have never had gel on my nails - apart from the strawberry stuff on my 5th birthday.
Monday 12 May 2008 3.08pm
Thanks - I rang all of them and Diamond Nails says they do a set for 40. I'll check them out.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: