Manna Ash House, Pocock Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 29 April 2008 1.34pm
anyone applied for anna mash house this year?
Thursday 8 May 2008 11.19am
yes I have, it's my first choice for halls as I've applied for LCC. :)
Thursday 8 May 2008 11.07pm
ive applied for CSM, foundation course in art&design, what about u? :)
Friday 9 May 2008 10.10am
ah thats awesome :) im doing BA media and cultural studies in LCC in elephant and castle :) but yea manna ash is my first choice in halls i think, yeah. what other halls you applied for cuz you gotta put 3 choices innit? i think mine are jullian mark(something) and then i cant remember the name of the other one but somewhere near towerbridge :)
Sunday 11 May 2008 6.39pm
ah cool :) im thinking of going to LCC after this course, it seems more... film-y, lol not so academic/plastic arts like csm. my first choice was manna ash, my second was jullian markham and my third was don gratton house. i read that those r the 3 most popular choices so im worried i wont get in. but since they have "distance from ur home to london" in consideration i think i might have a chance. i live in portugal and i really hope i get in to manna ash's.. i mean.. its next to everything! :D hehe, well i cant wait. so where r u from? whats ur name? how old r u? im sarah, originally from brazil, 17 years old. will be 18 in august. :)
Tuesday 13 May 2008 11.33am
ah isit. those are mine too.. man i do hope i get in too. erm well hey have you got yougofurther.co.uk its a place for students going to uni to meet each other.. you should join it.. ive created a group for LCC students and also theres groups for university of the arts london. my name is sophie im 18 in july :) in the uk. not london but will be by september :) i dont wanna have to look for somewhere to live though.. i want halls desperatly..
Sunday 18 May 2008 8.07am
thanks for the link! im going to join! :) hope u get lucky as well and get halls!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: