Garden / landscape design

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 30 April 2008 10.45am
We need someone to design and landscape our very small garden. I have checked previous threads on this and followed up one suggestions, but have had no reply yet.
We're looking for someone with experience of small gardens who can help us to come up with something not too pretentious.
Wednesday 30 April 2008 2.49pm
Betty - I have sent you a pm.
Neo
Thursday 8 May 2008 2.43pm
Hallo Betty, if you still need someone to design and landscape your very small garden, but have had no reply yet and you're looking for someone with experience of small gardens who can help you to come up with something not too pretentious, then perhaps I can lend my professional expertise on this matter. Contact me if you like through the Forum or reply via PM above.
Wednesday 21 May 2008 8.26pm
if you want inspiration for small garden design..
Chelsea flower show is on till 24 may
Friday 30 May 2008 11.06am
There are some gardeners on our Tradesfolk board:
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/kenningtontrades/myhomepage/england.html
Saturday 31 May 2008 6.50pm
Tomorrow Sunday 1st June, a friend is opening his garden in East Dulwich to the public. He started off with a small garden and has developed and enlarged it over the years.It has featured on TV several times. Entry costs 2.50 and all money collected goes to charity. In 2004 he won Britain's Best Back Garden.
He should be able to give you some very good ideas.
His name is Kevin and the address is 66a East Dulwich Road. Come along any time after 12 midday.
Nearest station is East Dulwich.
If you have trouble finding it, look for the Red Acer in the front garden.

paulse1
Wednesday 30 July 2008 3.46pm
Hi Betty
I've just posted a similar message...just wondered if you ever got anywhere with your garden and whether you can offer any advice.

Hope to hear from you!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: