Ten Glorious Years...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 1 May 2008 8.43pm
I think that James is being unduly modest, hiding this little revelation in the property section...

James Hatts wrote:
We've been doing this for a decade (as of today, in fact!)

Congratulations to all the London-se1.co.uk team.
Friday 2 May 2008 6.54am
Congratualtions on all your fabulous work James. (And thanks very much for this great site)

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 2 May 2008 8.04am
Yes, indeed! Very well done, thanks and here's to the next ten at least.
Jac
Friday 2 May 2008 12.16pm
Well spoted Lang Rabbie- If we had known we could have made the may social tonight a birthday party, still I am sure there will be a few raised glasses tonight.
Also thanks to your posts in chatter I have discovered I have been posting on this site for no less than 6 years, where has the time gone? So a big thank you to James for providing such a fabulous site through which I have made some wonderful friends and have been kept up to date with whats happening in my area.
Friday 2 May 2008 3.14pm
This deserves a mention on the home page surely. I knew it was coming up this year but completely forgot about it until Rabbie's post. Congratulations James.
Tuesday 6 May 2008 3.55pm
More importantly, thank you to everyone who has taken part in/contributed to the site/forum/publication, helped to spread the word to neighbours and colleagues and generally supported our efforts over the past decade.

I intended to add a birthday 'badge' to the site logo last week, but what with floods and elections and suchlike I didn't get round to it. It may still happen this week.

We also hope to do something big later in the year to celebrate the anniversary.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 7 May 2008 8.03am
Happy Anniversary James, and may there be many more. The Se1 Forum has become such a fixture in the lives of so many of us, it's impossible to imagine what life was like without it. Well done, and thanks for so enriching our neighbourhood though your dedication and hard work.
Thursday 8 May 2008 12.13am
Well done, MrH - big pats on the back. It can't be easy and you clearly enjoy it, so some satisfaction, one hopes. Warm [nay, at 1.15am it's 75F in my flat]HOT wishes, lol.
Thursday 8 May 2008 8.06am
I think this site is brilliant and James does an absoloutley fantastic job with his encylopaedic knowledge of all the issues going on.

No connection etc lol........just well done.
Thursday 8 May 2008 8.04pm
THE BEST community website in London. Worth moving to SE1 just for this alone!
Well done to the london-se1.co.uk team and to James of course.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: