Deliverance

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 29 May 2008 1.53pm
You know that delivery service that have the huge menu with loads of different cuisines? I used them a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty poor, but last night ordered again round at a friend's house and I was pleasantly surprised. Much improved, and the packaging is less lavish now. You don't feel like you're paying more for the box than for the food.
Thursday 29 May 2008 1.59pm
You appear to work for Deliverance Ltd.

I suggest that you might like to revise your marketing strategy in the light of the the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive which was incorporated into UK law on Monday.

It is now illegal to falsely represent oneself as a consumer.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 29 May 2008 2.07pm
...with criminal sanctions...

For what it's worth, I used Deliverance recently and the food was distinctly average. There are much better alternatives in SE1.
Thursday 29 May 2008 2.56pm
'Fraid not. Just wondered if anyone else had used them recently, whether I should trust the improvement
or whether it's the same old thing?
Thursday 29 May 2008 3.03pm
Let's try again. Mandy, would you like to tell the forum about your affiliation to Deliverance, as required by the forum rules?

The evidence is clear from where I'm sitting.

Thursday 29 May 2008 3.25pm
Why don't you let me try again?

Has anyone used Deliverance recently, and should I trust the apparently-improved service, or was it a fluke?

I don't think you're going to believe me when I say I'm genuinely just wondering.
Thursday 29 May 2008 3.29pm
Why are you continuing to lie to users of this website?

Thursday 29 May 2008 3.37pm
I've used them a few times. Not very impressive value for money. The food ranges from good to poor. The choice is undeniably excellent.
Thursday 29 May 2008 3.43pm
Looks like Mandy isn't for turning....to quote Margaret Thatcher. James why don't you enlighten us?
Thursday 29 May 2008 3.50pm
I am almost tempted to make a complaint to trading standards myself under the new legislation.

It seems that someone at Deliverance did a search for "deliverance take away" and found an old thread on this site complaining about the company.

They then decided to do a bit of self-promotion on the forum.

I am absolutely clear that Mandy is not being honest about his/her connection to Deliverance.

Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: