Looking for a trustworthy reliable cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
ccp
Monday 2 June 2008 1.27pm
I am an avid fan of the friendly helpful people who use this site. And so as our cleaner has disappeared in a puff of smoke, I am begging you all if you know of anyone. We need someone for 2-3hrs a couple of times a week to clean our small office in SE1

thanks everyone in anticipation
Monday 2 June 2008 2.42pm
Hi,

We have had a cleaner for our flat who is excellent and very reliable and has been coming round once a week without fail for the last 4 or 5 years.

If you like I'll contact her and ask her if she could fit you in. I know she's keen to get new business but she can be very busy,

Are you around the Bermondsey Street area?

Sam
ccp
Monday 2 June 2008 3.01pm
Dear Sam

thank you so much for that. Yes, we are just below Bermondsey Street off Tower Bridge Road. If you would be good enough to have a chat with her and see if she's interested then she can give me a call during office hours on 0207 740 3214

many thanks
HAQ
Tuesday 3 June 2008 8.55pm
I have a great cleaner, she is Lithuanian and very trustworthy, I never worry about my jewellery (Cartier and Piaget) and she is very reliable. If you would like her contact details please let me know.
ccp
Wednesday 4 June 2008 9.13am
that would be wonderful - thank you so much. if they have some time availible then maybe they could call me, Claire during office hours on 0207 740 3214. Thanks again.
Wednesday 4 June 2008 1.16pm
Hello,

I'm Sam's girlfriend responding on his behalf. I've spoken to your office but unfortunately i couldn't find you name. We think it might be better for Ginka to pop in to see you as her English isn't brilliant over the phone. What is your name? Also, what is your address and can you suggest a day when you would be able to meet with her and i can pass this on for you.

Katharine
Wednesday 20 August 2008 8.16am
Hi.

I live on my own just off Tooley Street (Weston Street) and am looking for someone reliable to do a couple of hours per week.
Do you think I could also get in touch with your cleaner, please?

Sam
samlndxxx@gmail.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: