Children's Party Venue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 10 June 2008 11.49am
Hi,

I'm looking to book a venue to have my daughter's 3rd birthday.

As I have a large family I'd need a place that holds about 60-70 people.

Last year I hired out Ruse Too which was perfect as the adults could relax with a drink whilst the children had a bouncy castle in the beer garden, unfortunatly I don't think the pub will still be open by September (which is when her birthday is). Does anyone know of a local pub with a garden that will hire out the entire pub (not just a function room)?
Tuesday 10 June 2008 11.50am
I've just seen a thread posted earlier that might help out actually.
Tuesday 10 June 2008 5.53pm
se1sam wrote:
I've just seen a thread posted earlier that might help out actually.

Can you link to it please? Am looking for similar but for babies/toddlers and their parents in the Tooley Street area. Inquired at Browns by Shad Thames and they charge 150 for the room only which is bit rich considering they provide no staff or food or drinks and the room in question is usually empty!
Tuesday 10 June 2008 10.38pm
You could try Bermondsey village hall,a bit spartan but I've been to a party there that was good,you have to provide your own catering but its next to a kids playground.

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/places/bermondsey-village-hall
Wednesday 11 June 2008 4.26pm
We've had a couple of very successful parties in Living Space in Waterloo Road. Own catering but exclusive use of playground and football pitch.
Wednesday 11 June 2008 4.33pm
That's great, thanks I'll try both of those out. Any idea if they serve/allow alcohol?
Wednesday 11 June 2008 4.35pm
Jonathan: Not sure how to link to another thread? But it's the one called "Looking for an outdoor Function room". Its right below this at the moment, but may move soon, so maybe just type the thread title into the search?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: